Welcome to the Newletter page of our website! Feel free to browse around and see what
else is here. Check out the menu bar on th top ↑ of the page.
Pray for One Another
To request prayer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call/text (520) 709-0815
Our pastors and their families
Our board members
The world as we all continue to navigate this Covid-19 pandemic.
The many unspoken requests
Judy Baker's family
Barbara Gionfriddo's dear friends
Robin Van Buren
Terri Frick and her son
A family in our nieghborhood
Barbara Gionfriddo's sister-in-law, Linda
Make sure you're a part of our Facebook group to get prayer requests as they come in: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21109057279
Bible Reading Plan
Click the links below to read online
Verse of the Week
Click here to read the verse in context.
Nazarene women across Chile join together in celebration
More than 150 women throughout Chile participated in the first national celebration of Women's Day, an activity that was organized by Pastor Ana Mardones, coordinator of the Ministry to Women (MAM) in Chile, together with her work team.
The March event was broadcast via Facebook and YouTube, allowing it to be later shared and viewed by more than 1,200 women.
In addition to highlighting the work of women, special recognition was given to all pastors and pastors' wives for their ministry and dedication in the work of God. They also listened to the Word of God through Pastor Lisbeth De Gouveia from Venezuela.
“I was blessed to share with my sisters in this national event for women,” De Gouveia said. “Although we may be spread out, we thank God that He gives us the tools to be able to unite despite the distance.”
This interactive celebration was hosted by Francisca Albarracín (from Arica) who, together with Alejandra Riffo (from Chiloé), connected with women from different parts of the country. Also, for the first time, women from different cities in Chile prepared a combined worship video.
“I am very happy to have been part of this beautiful service,” said Natalie Vega, who attended. “It is the first time I was a part of something so special. It was a reminder of how much the Lord loves us and how important we are to Him.”
by Church of the Nazarene South America 16 Apr 2021
Opportunities to Give and Serve
We have a volunteer cleaning crew who meets on Friday morning to make the church building sparkling clean.
Would you like to help?
Just come to Mosaic on Friday morning at 8:30am.
See you there!
Donations of clothes for infant to adult are currently being accepted.
Thank you, for your continued generosity of both time and resources. Your gifts make a difference!
Contact Barbara Keeler: (520) 709-8925
You may always designate how you would like your offerings to be used for Mosaic Ministries besides our general fund. Here are some ministries in which you may want your offerings to go:
✎ LoveWorks ✎ Children's Ministry ✎ MOPs ✎ Prison Ministry
✎ Outreach ✎ Women's Ministry ✎ Facilities Upgrade Fund
Check our UPDATES page for new things.
For our live Google calendar go HERE
~ Remeber to check our UPDATES page
(for all your Covid-19 time and general Mosaic news)
~ See our services on YouTube! RIGHT HERE
M O S A I C K I D S
This weeks topic is:
Act Worthy of the Gospel
Women's ministy meeting. All ladies welcome 4/28/21/ at 5pm at Mosaic
❓❓ Bible Trivia ❓❓
New CHALLAGE! Be the first to email me with 100% correct and get a PRIZE! mosaicnazarene.org
1. Q: What did God change Jacob’s name to before his meeting with Esau?
2. Q: Through what did God speak to Moses in the desert?
3. Q: Who was the woman judge who led Israel to victory?
4. Q: How many sling-throws did it take David to hit Goliath?
5. Q: Which books of the Bible did Solomon write?
6. Q: What was most likely the first Gospel written?
7. True or False: Jesus was an only child.
8. Q: How many days before Jesus returned to Heaven?
9. Q: How many books have the name John in them?
10. Q: Which Apostle shared the Gospel with an Ethiopian official on the road to Gaza?
Answers will posted on the next Newsletter.
Last weeks anwsers: Congratulations to Carolyn Kurtz for winning again!!!
1. Q: In what language was most of the New Testament given? A: Greek
2. Q: What was most likely the last New Testament book written? A: Revelation
3. Q: Who was Abram’s wife?
4. Q: What were Isaac’s sons’ names?
A: Jacob and Esau
5. Q: Why was Joseph summoned out of prison by the Pharaoh? A: To interrupt his dream.
6. Q: Who let the Israelites return to their homeland? A: Cyrus
7. Q: Who baptized Jesus?
A: John the Baptist
8. True or False: Jesus didn’t like the people because they worshiped God the wrong way? A: False – Jesus welcomed all to follow him
9. Q: Which disciple denied Jesus three times?
10. Q: Who was the first martyr and was stoned? A: Stephen
Social Distancing Guidelines
Please keep at least 6 feet apart while sitting in the sanctuary if possible
Please practice social distancing on the church property as much as possible
Sanitizer and masks are available at the front table
If you feel sick or have a temperature, please stay home
Communion elements will be available on a table as you enter the church
Offering will be taken as you exit the church after service
Surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
Thanks for respecting the guidelines and one another!